The Transportation & Climate Initiative: Clean Transportation for Rural Communities
Tuesday, November 10th, 7:00 PM on Zoom. Register below!
The Transportation and Climate Initiative is a multi-state compact to reduce carbon emissions and invest in better, cleaner, more equitable transportation. What does this mean for rural communities and transportation in Massachusetts? What are the benefits, and who decides how the program is run?
Find out more at this important event for anyone who cares about clean transportation in rural communities. Please register today!
Thank you to the sponsoring organizations. To sign on your organization as a co-sponsor, email us today.
- Acadia Center
- Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
- Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
- Environmental League of Massachusetts
- Franklin Regional Council of Governments
- Hilltown Community Development Corporation
- League of Women Voters of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Public Health Association
- The Nature Conservancy
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
- The Train Campaign
- Transportation for Massachusetts
- Transportation and Climate Initiative: Implications and Opportunities for Rural Communities
- Tuesday, November 10th, 7:00 PM
- Zoom Webinar (login details will be provided to registrants before the event)
Learn more about TCI:
- Supporting Rural Communities Through Clean Transportation Investments
- Georgetown Climate Center
- Our Transportation Future
- Transportation, Equity, Climate and Health (TRECH) Project