The web site for Transportation for Massachusetts is intended to provide easy access to a wealth of information about transportation in Massachusetts, as well as the activities of our coalition. Here you can access published reports, on-line resources and other sources of transportation-related information and data relevant to Massachusetts.
For additional resources, visit the Dukakis Center for Urban and Regional Policy.
Reports Required by 2013 Finance Act:
- Comprehensive Tolling Plan for Interstate and Controlled Access State Highways
- MBTA Corporate Partnership Program
- MBTA Sponsorship Agreement Report
- Proposed Fee Structure for Collecting Tolls on Turnpike Exchanges 1-6
- Report-Capitalized MassDOT Salary Expenditures
- MassDOT Section 78 Report
- Section 78 Semi-Annual Report
[gatherposts category_name=’publications’ orderby=’date’ order=’desc’ display_excerpt=1 posts_per_page=100 display_post_thumbnail=1 post_thumbnail_size=’72,72′]