Please note updated date and location:
MCLE, 10 Winter Place - Wednesday, December 19, 2018
To accommodate high interest, we have moved this event to Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education at 10 Winter Place in Downtown Crossing.
Please join Transportation for Massachusetts for a presentation by Commission Chair Steve Kadish, and a panel discussion on the report of Governor Baker's Commission on the Future of Transportation in the Commonwealth.
Read the Commission's report, released on December 14:
Our panel will be moderated by Boston Globe Interim Editorial Page Editor Shirley Leung. Panelists include:
- Northampton Mayor David Narkewicz
- Braintree Mayor and MassDOT Board Member Joe Sullivan
- Boston City Councilor Lydia Edwards
- Nick Sifuentes, Executive Director of the Tri-State (NY/NJ/CT) Transportation Campaign
- Emily Castor Warren, Senior Director of Policy & Public Affairs at Lime
We invite you to read T4MA's recommendations to the commission here.
T4MA is honored to present this event in collaboration with the American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts.
Please join us for coffee, pastries, and networking at 8:00 AM. The speaking program will begin at 8:30 AM and conclude by 10:00 AM.
Event open to the public, registration required using form below.
10 Winter Pl
Boston, MA 02109
Google map and directions