Transportation for Massachusetts recently helped to organize a roundtable presentation and discussion on innovative approaches to workforce transportation, in collaboration with coalition members MassCommute and the 495/MetroWest Partnership and our partners at Transportation for America.
Attracting and retaining forward-looking companies, and tomorrow's workforce, will require the region to be smart about transportation solutions, competitive with other regions, and committed to the transportation needs of all workers.
Thank you to Senator James Timilty, Representative Chris Walsh and staff from Senator Elizabeth Warren for attending.
- Paul Matthews, Executive Director, 495/MetroWest Partnerhip
- Dan Krantz, the Kraft Group
- James Corless, Director, Transportation for America
- Brendon Harrington, Transportation Operations Manager, Google
- Tom Ragno, King Street Properties
- Melissa Tintocolis, Economic Development Director, Town of Lexington
- Scott Zadakis, Director, CrossTown Connect Transportation Management Association
- Keith Bergman, Littleton Town Administrator
- Dean LaMothe, Director of Finance for E Ink
- Astrid Glynn, MassDOT Rail and Transit Administrator
- Forrest Hanson, Lyft Commercial Enterprise Solutions
- Kristina Egan, Director, Transportation for Massachusetts
Presentations are available for:
Video of presentations by:
Read the Conference Program
Check the MassCommute Facebook Page for pictures.
Thanks to all who attended and supported this event!